Sunday, January 17, 2016

1. Introduction: 

Hello! My name is Maria Gonzalez, I am 19 and this is my first year in college. Apart from college, I volunteer at the hospital every Saturday morning at the hospital's gift shop. I've been volunteering there for over a year and have learned a lot from that place. One of my favorite things to do in my free time is listen to music, which I find very relaxing. My favorite bands are All Time Low, Mayday Parade and Blink 182. I also really enjoy traveling to different cities and trying out coffee from local coffee shops.


2. Photo

3.Academic Major:
The major I am working on is AAS in Nursing. 

4. Goals:
My goal for this class is to learn more about principles of animation and comprehend how  animation works exactly

5. Continuing Education:
When it comes to furthering education, I am more than sure that I will continue on to a university. I don't have one specific but my goals are to go out of state to UCLA, SPU or SDSU.

6. Favorite Animation:
My favorite animation is The Polar Express.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3Hn188Jwc

7. Future:
In 10 years, I don't even know what exactly I will be doing, I would definitely enjoy traveling to different places and living in a big city. As far as career goals, all I'm hoping is to be satisfied with my career.

8. Favorite Vacation Spot:
My favorite vacation spot has got to be Los Angeles. Whenever I visit, I feel so happy and thinking about never ending things that I would love to do if I was living there.

9. Pets:
I do not have any pets, it's not that I don't like animals but I don't really have enough time to take care of a pet like it deserves. I am rarely home, so at the moment a pet is not really a very good idea.

1 comment:

  1. You have a cool taste in music!! I have a friend who's getting me to listen to All Time Low actually. So far, I've listened to Missing You, Something's Gotta Give, Therapy, Kids in the Dark, and Remembering Sunday. Do you happen to like those songs? :) My friend also volunteers at the hospital! You sound pretty interesting!! I look forward to sharing a class with you! :)

    ReplyDelete